- Festival/campgrounds open for vehicle pass holders at 11:00
A.M. on Thursday, August 29, 2013. No one will be admitted prior
to this time.
- We will run a free camping shuttle on Thursday, August 29, 2013 from 3 to 8:00 p.m. and Friday, August 30, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We will drive all your camping gear up onto Reservoir Hill so you don't have to purchase a vehicle pass. If you can't come during that time you'll need to have a vehicle pass or have a friend with a vehicle pass take your gear for you.
- Non-campers will be directed to the parking area and can either walk to or be shuttled to the festival in one of our FREE festival shuttles, depending on where you get to park. There is generally no waiting, so you should get from your car to Reservoir Hill in less than 15 minutes. You are welcome to bring lawn chairs, coolers (no alcohol) and other necessities into the festival. If you bring shade tarps or canopies, please set them up where you will not obstruct others' views behind you, along the back of the venue.
- There will be food vendors providing great festival fare on
site all weekend, everything from bratwursts and roast corn to
Italian. Our vendors are great! Beer will be available
to individuals 21 and over in the beautiful Beer Garden. Beer and wine is served in the Patron area to Patron ticket holders.
- There is seating under the festival tent for 1200+ people and a huge meadow behind where you can stretch out in the sun or set your chairs up. We raise the front of the tent so people all the way back have a view of the stage. Wherever you enjoy the show, the sound is awesome! You may use only low-back chairs in the meadow; if you've got standard lawn chairs you'll need to sit in the back where you won't obstruct anyone's view.
- In order to make the experience great for our musicians, we
do not allow seats in the tent to go empty for more than 15 minutes.
Unattended chairs will be cleared. We don't want any of our musicians
to play to a half-full house because people are saving their seats
for the "headliners." Please be considerate. Cleared
items will be available in Lost & Found.
- This is a rain or shine event, so bring your rain gear just
in case -- better to be safe than sorry! And don't forget your
sunscreen. This time of year it's best to bring layers -- we can
go from the 40s
in the morning to the low 80s by afternoon.
All content ©1996-2011 Folk West, LLC – Web design by White Rabbit Studio