- Festival campground
opens for on-site camping &festival pass holders at 11:00 A.M. on Friday, June
- Camping lineup (to get into the campground) is not permitted before noon on Wednesday, June 5.
- Non-camping festival goers will be directed to the parking area and will be shuttled to the festival in one of our FREE festival shuttles. There is generally no waiting, so you should get from your car to Reservoir Hill in less than 15 minutes. It's not a far distance, so you could walk, although it's uphill. You are welcome to bring lawn chairs, coolers (no alcohol) and other necessities into the festival. If you bring shade tarps, canopies or high lawn chairs please set them up where you will not obstruct others' views behind you, along the back of the venue.
- There will be food vendors providing great festival fare on
site all weekend including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Several food vendors stay open late adjacent to the Late Night stage at the Ponderosa Pavilion. Beer will be
available to individuals 21 and over.
- There is a festival tent with seating for 500+. Seats under the tent are first-come, first served and may not remain empty for longer than 15 minutes. Or you can set up your own chairs and/or tarp in the trees or meadow. You may use only low-back chairs
in the center of the meadow; if you have standard lawn chairs you'll need
to sit in the back and along the sides where you won't obstruct anyone's view.
- This is a rain or shine event, so bring your rain gear just
in case -- better to be safe than sorry! And don't forget your
sunscreen. This time of year it's best to wear layers. We can
go from the 40s in the morning to the low 80s by afternoon. Bring your refillable water bottles which can be filled at our drinking water station near the food court.
All content ©1996-2011 Folk West, LLC – Web design by White Rabbit Studio